ADMISSION TO THEYDON BOIS PRIMARY SCHOOL
In the event of oversubscription, places will be allocated using the following criteria in the order given:
1. Looked after children and previously looked after children.
2. Children with a sibling attending the school*.
3. Children living within the priority admission area of Theydon Bois Primary School.
4. Children living within the priority admission area of Coopersale and Theydon Garnon CE, Epping Primary, Epping Upland CE and Ivy Chimneys Primary Schools.
5. Remaining applications.
* The criteria of children with a sibling is only relevant in Y6 if the application is for a mid-year transfer.
In the event of oversubscription within any of the above criteria, priority will be determined by straight line distance from school, those living closest being the highest priority.
Theydon Bois Primary School is part of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust (EFSPT).
It is the policy of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust to administer all mid-year enquiries by email:
Essex County Council co-ordinates all admissions into primary schools within Essex and all applications for places at the school should be made via them. If you wish to apply for a place for your child at Theydon Bois Primary School, please contact Essex County Council:
Telephone: 0345 6032200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting the school
If you wish to make an appointment to visit the school please ring or email:
Telephone: 01992 813083
It is the policy of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust to administer all midyear admissions enquiries by email (email@example.com).
We will endeavour to answer all emails within 48 hours.
If you wish to have a tour of the school the dates for these will be published on this website in September 2020
Please help your child be school ready, using the links below:
Games and activities to support children's communication skills when you're out and about this summer.