School Gallery 2018/2019
Parents/Carers: You are allowed to print copies of these photographs. However, it is not permissible for you to upload the photographs in any way to any social networking site.
Use the School Games Link below to see updates on our school games.
Class displays around school
The school council members have been busy making suggestion boxes for their classrooms
Reception Dance Assembly
The School Council had the honour this morning of laying their class Remembrance Poppy Wreaths.
Uniform Old and New
Dance Assembly Year 5/6
Theydon Bois V Hereward
Theydon Bois V St Johns Buckhurst Hill
Cross Country at Davenant
Cross Country Week 3
Big Me Assembly
Thank you to Mr Ed Tait for our Action Aid UK Big Me assembly, we have really enjoyed learning about action aid and what a great job they do, and also what you wanted to do when you was young.
Fire Safety Assembly
Roy from Essex Fire Brigade fire safety assembly gave us to good tips to stay safe this Halloween and Firework night, they included:
- Never go into any ones house when trick or treating, and always staying with an adult.
- Only go to houses that are decorated for Halloween.
- Use fake battery operated candles as they are much safer if you brush past them in your Halloween costumes.
- Always dress up safely on Firework night, making sure your coat is done up, gloves to protect your hands and hat to protect your head.
- If using sparklers; use them at arms length, wear gloves, never pick up a dropped sparkler, have a bucket of water ready for when they have finished and only use them in your gardens, never at public displays.
- Go to public displays as they are much safer than having them in your garden.
Have fun and stay safe!
Debden Park High School - Multi sports
Our Harvest Festival donations of food for Epping Forest Food Bank - The Trussel Trust
Harvest Festival at St Mary's Church
Mr Bristow and his team of volunteers have been very busy, during the summer holidays making improvements to our school. Thank you to Mr Bristow, Mr Arthy and his team of volunteers and Simon Harris for making our school look so good.